- This event has passed.
Innovation Consulting Community Symposium
April 10, 2020
8:45 a.m. Opening 9:00 a.m. Major League Baseball Team & Analytics 9:30 a.m. National Basketball Team & Community Outreach 10:00 a.m. Virtual Reality & Financial Services 10:30 a.m. Blockchain and Financial Services 11:00 a.m. University – Corporate Partnerships 11:30 a.m. ISU Food Truck Feasibility Study 12:00 The Future of Global Mining 12:30 p.m. Non-profit Special Event and Fundraising 1:00 p.m. ISU Freight Farm Feasibility Study 1:30 p.m. Economic Development & Movie Culture Special Event 2:00 p.m. International Partner Search 2:30 p.m. Building awareness for IL Global Scholar 3:00 p.m. Commercial Innovation Strategy for a Nutrition Brand 3:30 p.m. Beneficial Use of Dredged Material 4:00 p.m. Concluding Remarks Pizza in Atrium
- 20 minute (max) presentation duration.
- Five minutes for audience questions and Five minutes to transition to next team.
- Expectation is that you attend two other team presentations (e.g., one before and one after your own presentation) or two presentations after or two presentations before, if you present first or last.
- Attire: business casual or better.
- Not all team members need to present but all should be present.
*If you have special technology requests, please email Dr. Kaufman. 3 days prior to the Symposium.
Invite your client to attend the Symposium. If they are unable to attend, identify a day/time when you can present to client. Your team must present at the Symposium regardless of your client’s attendance.