Understand what the younger generation would like in terms of health care. This includes a number of different areas of focus including:
- How does the younger generation want to hear about health care services (types of social media, other forms of marketing, what types of messages resonate with them)
- What types of healthcare services are they interested in learning more about (preventive services, only want services when needed, primary care, etc.)?
- How do they want to access health care (establish a relationship with a primary care physician in their office, immediate care only when needed, Skype visit 24/7 from their living room, etc.)
Krista Spader has more than 17 years of leadership experience in a fortune 500 company with responsibility for elements such as business operations, planning, and strategy and change management. Krista has a number of business designations as well as Master of Science in Management Degree with an emphasis on Leadership. She has served on the board for both public and private organizations and has a long history of mentoring both individuals and groups.
Competencies needed by faculty and students involved
- Research skills
- Graphic Design
- Creativity & Curiosity
- Branding and Marketing skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
Research conducted leading to campaign development.