The Mission of the MiN is to promote the development and delivery of effective risk management tools, including insurance, for unserved people. The goal of this project is to understand and then effectively communicate how risk management and insurance are and can be used to address climate change effects on smallholder farmers in developing countries and help to make rural communities in developing countries more resilient.
- Interest in climate change
- Interest in international development and inclusive risk management
- Written communication skills
- Ability to think systemically
- Skills in graphic design, visual analytics, system thinking would be valuable
Final deliverable format:
Strategic Messaging Plan