Innovation Consulting Community
When you contact us with your interest in participating in a project, submit the following information and we will contact you. Please be advised – you need to be an ISU student in the Fall and Spring semester to participate. Additionally, if you are taking a full course load at ISU and working more than 10 hours per week in the spring term we do not recommend ICC participation. Fall semester time commitment is approximately 15hours (total; not per week) and Spring semester time commitment is ~5 hours/week until mid-April.
Please state if you have any skills in creative software such as Adobe products or other that can assist in showing sample (draft) collateral material – ad, brochure, web-page, video, etc.
- Your full name
- Major at ISU
- Grade level
- Contact number
- Projects of interest. Please list projects in order of priority interest to you. We make an effort to provide with you one of your top three project choices.
- Why is this (these) project(s) of interest?
- What skills/experience if any do you have in this project area?
- Please state if you have any skills in creative software such as Adobe products or other that can assist in showing sample (draft) collateral material – ad, brochure, web-page, video, etc.
- Would you consider yourself more of an extrovert or an introvert? In reality, people are on a spectrum (continuum). Extroverts tend to enjoy being the center of attention and gain energy from being around other people. Introverts tend to enjoy spending time in solitude, need time alone to recharge and reflect, and can be seen as reserved
- Please state whether you would like to be considered for a Project Manager role. For this role, you would need to set deadlines for work milestones for your team and be the primary point of contact between the client and your team and your team’s mentor and the team
- How did you learn about ICC?
- What will you need to give up (outside work time, RSO participation, etc.) to participate in the ICC?
- Are you an international student studying in the U.S. (yes/no)?
- Please attach your resume as a word (.doc or .docx) document